Frequently Asked Questions
- What is blockchain ?Created in 2008, Blockchain is a technology for storing and transmitting digital information. It has the particularity of being shared simultaneously with all users and does not depend on any central organ. It is a decentralized, fast and transparent technology in the form of blocks. Everything is secured by cryptography. Blockchain is the technology behind the crypto money Bitcoin.
- What is a NFT ?A Non-Fungible Token is a unit of data stored on Blockchain that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable secured by a Smart Contract. NFTs can be used to represent any digital item. All Fumigene's designers are creating ERC-721 Non-Fungible-Token which is the gold standard of a valuable collectible Non-fungible-Asset.
- Which technology are we using ?We use Polygon : a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks allowing the creation by users of smart contracts. These smart contracts are based on a computer protocol to verify or enforce a mutual contract. They are deployed and publicly available on a blockchain.
- How do you register into the platform as a collector ?You can register by creating or connecting a wallet with Metamask.
- How do you buy NTFs and what are you collecting ?By connecting your wallet to Fumigene, you will be able to take part in our fixed prices marketplace and purchase NFTs. You can choose to buy in Matic or Ether with the help of Biconomy & Hyphen cross chain bridge. After the sale, you can download your digital item directly from your account, collect it, resell it: it's yours. You can also transfer your NFT with Polygon wallet.
- Exclusive curator for stunning artworks in FumigeneAll the NFTs you are collecting are guaranteed to be unique and made exclusively for our platform by the artists personally invited by curator Amel Alem. We validate every artwork before the minting process and we are able to provide you with a certificate of authenticity for each art piece you are collecting.
- What is the fee in Fumigene ?We have a unique 15% commission for primary and secondary sale. For collectors we charge a 5% fee for transactions. All gas & transaction fees are free for our artists.
- RoyaltiesWe provide a second market for collectors. All the artists get 10% royalties for every secondary sale.